Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Butterfly with packet


Butterfly with packet
Originally uploaded by a1scrapmetal.
A paper and wire butterfly powered by elastic band.
I found this in a card shop in Northwich, it is meant to be wound up and then placed inside a card , the poor unsuspecting recipient thus gets a nasty shock when the card is opened..
the butterfly flies out!
This is an old trick done in a new way.
printed on back..
Rewind me 40x. I fly!
Remontez-moi 40x. Je vole!
and a web site address
http://www.magicflyer.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Wastedpapiers said...

You can make a similar thing with a bent piece of wire or hair grip and elastic band with strip of thick card wound round in the middle(like an arrow on a bow).

12:12 AM  
Blogger swapatorium said...

I've never seen that butterfly card. I guess it's not for the faint of heart since it can scare the living daylights out of them when opened.

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home